rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook suggesting Whatsapp contacts

Facebook suggesting Whatsapp contacts

Maybe this is not a recent thing but recently I have noticed that Facebook is now suggesting that I be friends with girls that I've messaged with on Whatsapp. No other connection, no google search for their names or numbers, nothing. I just have their number in my phone and messaged them only on Whatsapp and now Facebook is taking this data and using it to suggest that we become friends.

No real surprise I guess since Fuckerberg now owns Whatsapp, but this just seems over the line.

I also noticed an ad on my newsfeed from something that I googled earlier (and when I was not logged into FB nor gmail...).

I know many people are begrudgingly holding on to their FB accounts for various reasons, me included, but at what point is enough enough?

EDIT: probably more lifestyle related than game.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Messages In This Thread