rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Awkward situation

Awkward situation

Quote: (12-08-2014 08:28 PM)General Mayhem Wrote:  

If you really want to test yourself just tell her that you're not feeling it, then bounce.

Guys, there is no other option. Not only do you have ZERO downside (you're not in to her, you just met her, nothing she can do or say will really affect that), but you might as well be honest as honesty is WAY easier than making shit up.

Just tell her, "look, you're a great girl but..."

"you're not my style"

"you're not my cup of tea"

"I'm not feeling it"

"I'm not feeling a spark"

"I just don't feel like we have a connection"

"I'm gonna go"

"I don't think we'd be good long term"

ANY of those above will work and a girl will understand them. They might not be happy about it, but what can you say to the male equivalent of "let's just be friends...except I don't need female friends."

And if you're scared to use any of these, I've basically used them all and never got worse than an upset girl that stormed away from me...and I actually felt pretty justified afterwards.

Unless she's a bitch or pretending like she hasn't gained 20 pounds since her lightest picture (if you met her online) then there's no reason not to use the above. Just leaving her at a place without saying anything is just weak. Say what you mean and just bounce. It's just a rejection, let them down easy/civilly.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread