rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played Volume II: The Chris Brown Story

I think some of the 2pac bashing is way off-base.

Dude not only consistently put up his middle finger to society and called it like it was, he also created some of the best rap music that's ever been made.

There are tracks on "All Eyez on Me" that are better than any hip-hop song that has been put out in the last 10-15 years.

He's a cultural, worldwide icon, there are collegiate courses about his life and legacy.

I have no idea what he's doing in a discussion that is centered around characters like Chris Brown and Drake.

One is so plain he's had to become a tatted up misfit so we'd forget his name is fucking Chris Brown, additionally, he's becoming more known for his failed relationships with women than he is for his craft; the other is a middle-class, mixed Jewish kid who acts like he really had to start at the bottom, isn't afraid to catch bodies, fuck other dudes' bitches and cry with them after a round of pillow talk. Then after he kicks them out, he takes a suitcase of his money to the nearest strip club so he can find another Black chick with a fat ass to write a song about.

Messages In This Thread