rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Movies

Red Pill Movies

Quote: (09-06-2011 04:07 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (09-06-2011 03:42 PM)wolf Wrote:  

The most red pill movie I saw was Magnolia. Ignore the movie and just watch for Tom Cruise's character. The shit he says is a year worth of reading blogs.

I read somewhere that Tom Cruises character is based on Ross Jeffries. Here are some of his quotes from the movie:

" Bottom line? Language. The magical key to unlocking the female analytical mindset. Tap directly into her hopes, her wants, her fears, her desires, and her sweet little panties"

" it's a game, guys. You want to think it's not, huh? You want to think it's not? Go back to the schoolyard and you have that crush on big-titted Mary Jane. Respect the cock. You are embedding this thought. I am the one who's in charge. I am the one who says yes! No! Now! Here! Because it's universal, man. It is evolutional. It is anthropological. It is biological. It is animal. We... are... men! "

"Men are shit. What? Men... are... *shit*. What, isn't that what they say? Because we do bad things, don't we? We do horrible, heineous, *heinous*, terrible things. Things that no woman would ever do. No, women, they don't lie. No, women don't cheat. Women don't *manipulate* us. But you see what I'm getting at. You see what society does? Little boys, it's, "Wow, womaaaan!" We are taught to apologize. I am sorry. I am so sorry, baby. I am so sorry. What is it that we need? Is it their pussies? Their love? Mommy wouldn't let me play soccer... and Daddy, he hit me, so that's who I am, that's why I do what I do? Fucking bullshit. I will not apologize for who I am. I will not apologize for what I need. I will not apologize for what I *want*! "

"You think she's your friend? They are not your friends. You think they are going to be there when things go bad? You think again."

I'm quoting this almost directly and this quote has resonated with me for the last 3 years.

Messages In This Thread