rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Decided I want to look like a grown man/adult

Decided I want to look like a grown man/adult

Sorry Tuth, I couldn't think of a better title. Now that I have that out of the way

After having a conversation with my dad I've come to the conclusion that I'm limiting my prospects with the way I currently look and I'm getting too old for this.

I have taken out my nose ring, eyebrow piercings, lip piercing, and I plan on downsizing my plugs and thankfully I never stretched to an extreme size. I will also be cutting my hair; any graphic shirt I own will be donated or thrown in the trash.

I've experimented with facial hair and I think a flavor savor is a good fit. I'm currently clean shaven. I am somewhat worried because the only 8+ girls I've fucked were probably due to me being in their niche group.

This also means I'm going to have to put in serious effort into building muscle which has never been a strength. I've always hated change but I'm going to have to suck it up because this is going to benefit me in the long run.

I'm predicting more quantity but less quality. I will be updating you all, also PM me if you have any questions

Messages In This Thread