rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

Quote: (12-05-2014 10:26 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Most men can't cash out when it comes to women in their lives. This is only getting worse. Being average is no longer acceptable.

However, even though I haven't been around long I know this has always been the case. That is, if you want quality women.

I still think we are fortunate in our generation and as a species. By being a top 20% men (in otherwords, being better than 80% of the competition) you will succeed with women in general throughout your life.

Contrast that to the animal kingdom, where most animals are lucky to get even a small dose of sexual success in their life. I might be wrong, but most male mammals as I understand will not get a chance to reproduce. Look at lions, one male in charge of a pack of lionesses and her cubs. For another male to have access to those lionesses, they have to overcome the alpha lion and take his position. When the male cubs in that pack become adults, the alpha male actually forces them out so he can maintain dominance over that pack. The newly adult males now have to roam solo and fend for themselves, with the life purpose of taking on an alpha of a different pride and conquering his position so he has his own harem. Most males will fail and not have the chance to breed and pass on their genes.

The males that succeed will have all the females who will all breed to ensure survival of the species.

I saw a documentary the other day, forgot the name of the animal. Some type of deer-relative with horns. Anyways, males fight each other to establish position in a hierarchy of males. The goal is to be at the very top, as higher ranking males will have a better shot at taking on the alpha male. Who ever is the current alpha has all the females of that group ( I saw 4-5) following him at all times, mating with him and finding food to sustain the group. The other males are constantly fighting among themselves for position and can't ever breed with a female unless they take on the alpha and win his number one spot.

Food for thought?

If you are truly in the top 20% of men, and...

- The increasing litigation against male sexuality does not cast you into their net.
- The increasing risk of women getting pregnant by any means possible because they are no longer finding men they want to marry.

Then you could come out lucky in the short term.

The key there is short term. In the long term, civilization is built upon the beta male finding a little piece of happiness in their average wife and life. As long as they have that, they keep society going.

When women run after only the top men and shit all over the beta males, then society will collapse. Beta males will no longer do all the work needed to keep a society going when there is no reward for it. So in the long term even the top males will be hurt badly if society collapses.

Which goes back to my earlier post. How bad will it get before the wealthy elite knock this off, because it will come back to hurt them.

Messages In This Thread