rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

I have disabled ad block plus, abe, and ghostery for this article. I want them to receive more ad money.

The comments on this article, seems to have exploded, but I do not keep track of how fast articles on this site rack them up.

This article.... makes me sad. Guys aren't getting laid, so why maintain and contribute to society?
I depend on garbagemen, maintenance workers, factory workers, and many others, to keep my business going.

A pillar does not degrade from the top down, it degrades at the bottom, then majestically comes crashing down, bringing along everything around it. I love the society that I live in, I am comfortable and happy, I love how easy EVERYTHING is in life, due to the hard work and structure built by my foreFATHERS. I really don't want to have to go hunting and foraging every day to survive, I like going to the grocery store.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Messages In This Thread