rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

The Sexodus, Part 1: The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

Give women an inch and they take a mile. You give them the right to vote and next thing you know they are destroying civilization.

Society will not function well when most children are born out of wedlock and most men are not getting any sex.

I guess the only saving grace for red pill men is that nearly all of society is lazy and entitled, so few of the incel men will be willing to read the literature on the red pill or put in the effort to learn and practice game. I see this in my friends. I honestly dont know where they expect women to come from. They often rely heavily on their social circles to meet women & most have extremely low notch counts (less than 10; some less than 5). They think that because they have great careers that women will somehow flock to them. I have been pretty aggressive since taking the red pill in trying to get my friends to read some of the books but most of them are too lazy to even do that. I dont have that high of a notch count (28) but my friends think I am some kind of man whore.

There is laziness everywhere (even in our red pill community). I see Krauser constantly mentioning this on Twitter or in his blog when complaining about his readers. He is right to do so though. Krauser literally put in years of study & practice to transform himself from an emotionally wrecked blue pill guy into a beauty slaying red pill Casanova. It was a literal transformation. Everyone wants the easy way out. Let's be honest, lots of guys here are reliant on internet game (Tinder, OKCupid, POF) and that is a form of laziness if that's your only source of tail (I am not being critical of the guys who do it, I am often guilty of it as well). It is a lot of work to go out for a morning/afternoon and run daygame. It is a lot of work to go to the clubs (either solo or with a wing) and run night game. Overcoming approach anxiety, passing shit tests, being cocky & funny, and having a cocksure demeanor is hard work. It is really easy to swipe right or email a copy pasta. On the bright side, the guys who are doing this and using their red pill knowledge are still racking up notches. That should speak volumes about the blue pill community and how they are absolutely out of touch with the female gender that they cant even get laid with internet game.

Laziness is what separates the men from the boys. It's what separates the red pill from the blue pill. It's what separates folks like Roosh & Krauser from the rest of us. Laziness is what will separate the incels, herbs, and MGTOWs from the guys with harems in the future.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Messages In This Thread