rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray

OU RB Brennan Clay files for divorce after wife's affair with Demarco Murray

Quote: (12-04-2014 01:01 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (12-04-2014 11:03 AM)Grange Wrote:  

We all agree here that marrying this single mom was beta as fuck. Why imagine that his poor behavior was something new? Maybe he was an annoying little shit that Murray didn't like in college, and when this woman starts flirting with him he agrees with her that Clay's status is no deterrent. Since Clay won't be on Murray's team again, fuck it.

I agree Murray's behavior is not commendable, but let's not Clay off the hook.

I'm not letting him off the hook. But it has nothing to do with Murray's behavior.

Would you fuck your brother's wife because he was "beta"?

I'm not saying the bond between teammates is quite THAT strong, but some things you just don't do.

Especially when you're a star of one of the most well-known teams in sports and live in one of the country's biggest cities. Like I said, he could have gotten that nut anywhere -- and saved himself a lot of drama and disgrace in the process.

Ryan Giggs would like a word. At least Clay found out a few months in, instead of being unaware of an ongoing 8 year relationship.

Messages In This Thread