rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

Well, I was always good with women (except in school, but in social circles outside school I did good) in the sense that I always had 1 or 2 girls to go out with since I was 15.

When I was 16 I fell in love with a girl who was the most beautiful girl of a private school near my grandparents house. I had a nice car when I was 15 (legal driving age here is 16), I was a singer (up and coming, just about to be signed by a major), so eventually I got the girl. I was a beta and she eventually dumped me to be with a guy I knew and thought was a friend. I suffered for a while and brushed it off.

About a year later fell in love again with other girl. This time I got reaaaallly involved only for her to tell me she was getting back together with her ex. That destroyed me. A few months later I decided to get back together with her and do to her what she did to me. I dumped her, no explanation. Since then I have been gaming women. I've had a few ltrs here and there but I eventually get bored and I always have a few women on the side while on a relationship.

Of course, there have been times when I forget this and get screwed. A few years ago I went out with a lizard who had a bf and fell for her. Eventually the guy threatened me in front of some people who weren't very happy about that. I did some things I felt I had to do to stand up for myself, almost ended up in jail and without the girl anyways. She got back with him.

I thinkk that getting dumped and stuff like that are some of the best things that have happened to me. It gave me time to put things into perspective and really analyze what I had been doing wrong. I really noticed the pattern of getting dumped for guys who had no money, no looks, no shit, but they had the "swagg", they had the balls to do what I couldn't.

I noticed that every woman lies and does shit like that when she has the chance. Since that experience I don't trust any woman other than my mother. To me this shit is like war, if you fall asleep or you'll get screwed.

Messages In This Thread