rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

^ Agreed. It doesn't make much sense to me either but Tinder was exactly the same when it was unknown. Hot girls were first in.
Maybe they are more confident looking for easy ways to hook up as they know their value. And in my experience these hotter chicks are much more likely to be more relaxed and casual about what they are after on these apps.
The average chicks more often want relationships as they are desperate to cling a high quality guy as they know they will rarely find one who values them enough to stick with them. Just a guess...

This is the average sort of quality on Happn in London:
[Image: C7BcSPz.jpg?2]
Literally just a screen cap of the first 4 'new' paths crossed this morning. I'd swipe yes to all of them as further profile inspections reveals no SIF's and all 4 are slim and stylish.

And an example of a few of the hotter girls i've matched with in just one week..
[Image: fyrGECC.jpg?3][Image: 0UPtY5B.jpg?4]
[Image: EXMdrFm.jpg?2]

My point is not that these girls are off the charts, you find plenty of hotter girls in any big city that you can game. But that it appears so far to be really simple to find and match them. Which is my reason for using online apps. Save time and effort i could put into better things.

Tinder in the same city i'm matching girls at least a point lower, and it takes swiping through hundreds and hundreds of girls just to match these lower quality chicks. So far on Happn i'm matching better girls with little effort and even getting sent 'charms' which are some weird poke type thing. Unsurprisingly i'm yet to get 'charms' from the hot girls, but tell me what other app you'd get proactivity from female 7's...

So far, still so good.

Messages In This Thread