rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine - With Love!

Ukraine - With Love!

Quote: (09-05-2011 05:19 AM)Ami5 Wrote:  

Basic level in Russian.
Although I don't speak Russian, but I have been around Russian community a lot and have met a lot of Slavic girls, but surely Ukrainian girls happen to have a very nice quality.

I'm confused now. Do you speak basic Russian, or no Russian at all?

Quote:Quote:

I took 2 important things in mind:
Not to speak in Indian accent!

There are probably less than 100 people in the whole Ukraine who knows what "Indian accent" is and can recognize it. It takes spending significant time in a foreign country before you start hearing the difference in accent; took me around a year or so. And probably only 10% of them care about your accent - as long as they understand what you're saying, I see no reason why you thought it is important.

The Club scene in Ukraine sucks all over - Girls prefer to dance among themselves and language restriction was too bad!

No, they do not - it is just very few guys can, or want to dance. You should have tried.

I must mention - I was very much annoyed with the fact people don't speak English well.

I'm really amazed people travel with such mentality instead of being grateful someone spoke English at all.

Messages In This Thread