rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rousey Rattled By Carmouche Eye-Fuck

Rousey Rattled By Carmouche Eye-Fuck

Interesting look at psychological warfare among high-testosterone women.

Back in 2013, Liz Carmouche undoubtedly gave UFC Women's Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey the toughest fight of her career. Recently Rousey expanded on how Carmouche, a lesbian, fucked with her during staredowns and pre-fight events by flirting with her.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/22844...d-with-her

Quote:Quote:

"You know who was the smartest ever, to really f--k with me in the staredown? Liz Carmouche," Rousey told reporters at UFC's "The Time is Now" news conference on Nov. 17, according to Dave Doyle of MMAFighting.com. "I've had girls try to get in my face, I've had girls try to smirk with me, stuff like that. Liz Carmouche just started spitting game right then. I was totally distracted."

Rowdy didn't divulge the exact details regarding what Carmouche said but offered the following: "Well, I don't want her girlfriend to get mad at me or anything. Let's just say it was the most thrown off I've ever been."

You can definitely tell Rousey's confidence took a hit after the staredown while Carmouche looked like she just busted a nut all over Ronda's face. That alpha smirk of victory, "I just made you my bitch" look.

Obviously Rousey ended up winning the actual bout after narrowly escaping a rear-naked choke/neck crank from Carmouche. But it's worth pointing out that Rousey is one of the most confident women probably in the world, and the only time someone was able to get inside her head was by, presumably, visualizing fucking her.

Messages In This Thread