rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

Happn - the new Tinder beater...?

Quote: (11-28-2014 07:08 PM)game_ethic Wrote:  

Nothing is gonna replace Tinder. Coffee meets Bagel, J-Swipe, Hot or Not, Hinge.. they all failed. Tinder is the Facebook of dating apps.

But if you guys do manage to find success with this then more power to you.

Agreed, but my post has nothing to do with whether it may or may not replace Tinder.. who cares. I hope it doesn't. Might mean it doesn't ever attract the average girls.
It is pretty new, clearly comparable and most importantly if London is anything to go by, actually being taken up and used by a significant proportion of attractive girls (unlike most of the other apps).

If you got on Tinder early (pre 2014) you'll know that the quality of girls on these apps in the early adopters stage is orders of magnitude better than when they become mainstream.

Just throwing a heads up to the forum that i think there's a window here to be taken advantage of. Worth a try. Working for me so far..

Messages In This Thread