rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine, Poland, Romania or Balkans? Where would you go today?

Ukraine, Poland, Romania or Balkans? Where would you go today?

Quote: (09-04-2011 08:58 PM)The Duke Wrote:  

Thanks for the 411
Quote: (09-01-2011 02:01 PM)julez Wrote:  

I'm 36, from Toronto, mixed background: Caribbean & S American.

If you look Black, consider Belgrade (or Zagreb/Skopje). If you look Latino, consider Poland.

When I was in Serbia, I met a Black guy from America who seemed to like the attention he got. Some of the Serbian guys I met had a thing for Black girls. Black people in Serbia were very rare. There are some other posts on these forums indicating Blacks do well in other parts of the former Yugoslavia.

Thanks for the info on Belgrade. Since I look more Latino I'm partial to Poland. Especially after I read that Mixx cancelled his trip to Canada to go there in October. I'm surprised to hear about Serbia though because you don't see a lot of Serbians here in T.O dating anybody else who isn't European.

However, the advice on on Sofia & Romania also has me ready to bring out my club gear. I checked out the recent nightclub picts for Fratelli & Bamboo they both look like places I tend to do well in. There's a dress code and a cover charge high enough to weed out most of those haters that prefer to go out to get drunk & want to fight on anyone who is getting attention from the girls that they want.

I'm considering Sofia for the week, then taking the train to Romania (Cluj or Bucharest) for the weekend. Or I'm thinking of flying to Budapest for the week then Poland for the weekend.

Right now I'm using Tagged, Myspace, Facebook & thinking of Couchsurfing to line up as many "attractive tour guides" before I get there. I'm intending to invite girls for a drink close to my hotel & possibly nightclub after. Just depends on their attitude & if they look good enough to get attention from other girls. I always had the best success using girls as bait or even a Wingman (helps when their bi). I keep hearing that the ladies in the Balkans and E.E tend not to sleep on the first date, unlike Stolkholm & America or me

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread