rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

General Questions about Game

General Questions about Game

Quote: (11-26-2014 08:38 PM)pjwolts Wrote:  

After how long going out with a girl a guy can stop to have the "gaming mindset"? What I mean here by stopping the "game mindset" is not completely changing the way a guy behaves with a girl from day to night, which would simply kill all the relationship. Rather, what I mean here by the "game mindset" is the mindset where we keep thinking about the best moves to make with a girl (such as: when is a good time to text her, how much interest a guy can show, etc) and just act more spontaneously.

The point of game is not only to git gud with girls (The 3 G's™, trademark mine) but to improve yourself as a man. It entails long-term change.

Whether you need to "stop" gaming a girl by some point in a relationship is dependent on the girl. You may never have/be able to stop. With enough time and practice in honing your game, however, you won't need to "stop" doing anything, as it eventually comes naturally, in the way of being quicker on your feet, more able to pick up subtle cues, and "get" her. In any medium- to long-term relationship, though, your "game" may certainly need to be toned down as she grows more comfortable with what you expect from her.

Messages In This Thread