rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: The Caribbean Carnival - An Access guide to the Region's best [w.pics]

Data Sheet: The Caribbean Carnival - An Access guide to the Region's best [w.pics]

Quote: (11-26-2014 06:24 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Its been awhile since the travel section has seen such an impressive data sheet, a big +1 from me OP, I look forward to reading more from you. I've spent some time in Jamaica and the Bahamas and had a blast, I'd like to check out some of the other islands too and especially Trinidad during carnival, I will be checking this data sheet again if I do make it over there. Advent Persona or anyone else, can you comment about transportation between the Caribbean islands, are there regional airlines (are they cheap?), are there ferries? I will be in Colombia in February and will likely hit up the Carnaval de Barranquilla, but if I could find a cheap way to get to Trinidad, I'd be down for that.

Pitt, I don't know about carnival time in the Bahamas but I know that they have a big party there at Christmas time called Junkanoo, I missed it by a few days when I visited Freeport a few years ago, but apparently its pretty good.

Scotian:

Flights between the islands are handled by Leeward Islands Air Transport (LIAT) and if you plan early you can get round trip flights from say Barbados to Trinidad for as cheap as US$100.

Ferries you will use for close proximity islands such as Trinidad to Tobago or Antigua to Barbuda/Montserrat or St. Thomas to St. Croix/St. John's etc.

Messages In This Thread