rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

21 Basic NYC Bitches Confess the Dumbest Thing They Spend Their Money On
1 Basic NYC Bitches Confess the Dumbest Thing They Spend Their Money On
I've actually used 'basic' before to describe guys who are remedial with women (ie my former roommate, who as far as I am aware has fucked just 5 girls in 9 months [to my 16] because his idea of game is 'Show up to the club already shitfaced and pass out in a booth'...that motherfucker is 'basic'), but it's more or less the same principle.

I can't say I empathize, but at least I understand; if my financial problems could be temporarily whisked away by spreading my legs for someone I wasn't attracted to every few months, my spending would probably be out of control too.

There is absolutely nothing at all wrong with weed, Entourage, shopping or The Wolf of Wall Street...Axe spray, Tucker Max, not going for it just because she's on her period (80% of the time the girl refuses because she's on her period, not me), Kate Upton and Family Guy are suspect, though.

Bro culture has saturated America; they are on every campus, in every club and at every workplace, they are easily identifiable. If you can't tell a guy is a bro within 30 seconds of meeting and speaking to him, well then you're basic...

Messages In This Thread