rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

21 Basic NYC Bitches Confess the Dumbest Thing They Spend Their Money On
1 Basic NYC Bitches Confess the Dumbest Thing They Spend Their Money On
Quote: (11-25-2014 03:14 AM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Amazing how when you read this article or others like it that have been posted here, you get the takeaway that all of these bitches realize that their personal and financial lives are a total mess, their "careers" are going nowhere, yet they have absolutely no intention of ever doing anything about it and everyone else "just has to deal with it." It's like they're waiting for a fucking bailout and I'm sure a lot of them at least occasionally have some dude paying those credit card bills for them.

It's almost comedic, like watching Lemmings walk off the edge of a cliff. Women taking retarded "public relations" jobs that drain all their time and pay 30k a year in a high cost of living city like New York, then they spend their free time going into credit card debt that they're never going to be able to pay off from buying useless junk, yet they seem to have no awareness that they're digging a deeper hole for themselves. Just keep smoking that weed and passing out of the couch with Netflix on in the background and your cats pissing all over your overpriced hole in the wall in glamorous NYC.

The problem is that by the time women wake up and realize they've wasted their lives, it's already too late. So it's easier to wallow in self-denial rather than make major lifestyle changes.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread