rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rolling Stone: Brutal Rape at UVA

Rolling Stone: Brutal Rape at UVA

Quote: (11-20-2014 04:21 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

While we here are cautious regarding most cases of regret rape nowadays, this story sounds real and of course the mainstream scheisters are going to take one real case and start painting it as systematic college rape culture.

Maybe I'm too cautious after hearing about so many false rape stories, but I think her story sounds made up.

It's too melodramatic and not as messy and complicated as real life tends to be. It too neatly lends itself to the authoresses narrative.

Evil rich blond fraternity boys.

Gang-raped for three hours on broken glass (!) In the middle of a fraternity party.

Nobody sees or hears anything.

"they called each other nicknames like Armpit and Blanket."

The reluctant participant forced to prove his masculinity:

Quote:Quote:

He looked like he was going to cry or puke as he told the crowd he couldn't get it up. "Pussy!" the other men jeered. "What, she's not hot enough for you?" Then they egged him on: "Don't you want to be a brother?" "We all had to do it, so you do, too."

And the aftermath:

When Jackie came to, she was alone. It was after 3 a.m. She painfully rose from the floor and ran shoeless from the room. She emerged to discover the Phi Psi party still surreally under way, but if anyone noticed the barefoot, disheveled girl hurrying down a side staircase, face beaten, dress spattered with blood, they said nothing.

She was allegedly beaten, raped by seven guys - on broken glass - for three hours, and had a glass bottle shoved into her vagina. Do you know what she would have looked like after that ordeal?

[Image: 2nvgwgz.jpg]

She'd have needed to visit a hospital. The cuts, bruises and internal injuries would have lingered for weeks. She wouldn't have been able to hide that sort of physical trauma.

And yet, just hours after the event, we're supposed to believe her friends not only were more concerned about being disinvited from future parties than they were about her being brutally gang raped - but that they even talked her out of medical treatment? It's not like she could have swallowed a couple of Tylenol and slept it off.

"Is that such a good idea?" she recalls Cindy asking. "Her reputation will be shot for the next four years."

[Image: d9def809f2766f03dd5cb50fbbfb2d1e38ef0d19...d71a68.jpg]

I'm going to dial my cynicism up to 11 here, because there's another tiny, trifling detail that makes me suspicious of the girl's already implausible story:

"One of my roommates said, 'Do you want to be responsible for something that's gonna paint UVA in a bad light?' " says Jackie, poking at a vegan burger at a restaurant on the Corner

Note that - yet again - everybody she knows allegedly doesn't care about her brutal rape. What are the odds, really?

But the word that caught my eye here was vegan.

Vegan, eh? I'm going to have to be incredibly unfair and point out that there's a strong correlation between veganism and attention-seeking mental illness. Once you find out someone's vegan, you can reliably assume a lot of other things about them: none of them good.

It's like funky hair dye or lots of tattoos on girls - it's a marker that usually signifies other things about the girl's mindset.

Of course, rape happens. Not all vegans are insane SJW types. And even a vegan might be gang raped. And it might well happen in a fraternity house, with seven guys piling in to a helpless girl on broken glass.

It just doesn't, when you put all the elements together, sound true to me.

It sounds like bad television or the first act of a gruesome 70's revenge movie. In the next act Charles Bronson or Clint Eastwood avenges her by murdering the rapists, one by one.

Messages In This Thread