rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where are the SJW's now, Cop slam and Kill woman

Where are the SJW's now, Cop slam and Kill woman

Quote: (11-19-2014 05:03 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

I just know that something is wrong when the majority of Americans do not really trust cops and hate interacting with them

Maybe it isn't the majority. Majority of those in the ghettos and liberals maybe?
The law abiding generally has no problem but NO ONE wants to interact with them. Since interaction means the civilian did something wrong..obviously it is logical they will hate the interaction. I mean who wants a ticket right?

But if civilians would approach and shoot the breeze mor eoften..obviously those short conversations would be decent interactions.

I had many regulars who would stop ,shoot the breeze or chat me up in the diner, etc. They became somewhat people I would consider work friends( i saw them at work technically). I am pretty sure they liked their interaction considering day after day, month after month they would pull up chairs next to us and actually have conversations.

I learned a lot from some of these friends. Had an investment banker, nurse and dentist all part of the lunch family!

You have to bite the bullet when you interact because you got CAUGHT!But you can choose to have other interactions if you want to.

Messages In This Thread