rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Bang reviews

Day Bang reviews

My review so far: (I'm near the end of the Rambling section, i.e. how to talk to girls and what to say)

Firstly, I think the book is very well written. I would say Roosh's writing has improved since Bang, although I thought Bang was also well written. The prose is very tight, and it flows easily in your mind and I found it very easy to read. My background is very different from kbell (science and law), so that might explain our different views on readability.

I think it offers some instructive lessons on the nature of approach anxiety, i.e. that it is hardwired. It offers mental exercises to help deal with it, but I have not tried them yet.

The style of day game presented is deceptively simple, but it is really quite brilliant, at least from what I have read. It's a real low-key mundane game. I really feel like it is something I can use, and I suspect there are many many guys like me. The concept of baiting to get her to ask you things (which serves as DHV) is very well articulated, and I haven't seen it broken down quite as clearly in any other game book I have read (MM or Krauser's book).

I was very interested in comparing this book to Krauser's day game book, as he is another person I respect and believe has legitimate success. The game advocated by Roosh is in many ways the opposite of the Krauser model. The KDM model is up front stating of your intent, whereas Roosh's model is a slow building model. For me Roosh's book is in more accord with my reality, although whether that is a good thing or not I'm not sure, as challenging one's reality is a way to grow your inner game. Roosh's stated goal for day game is to get you dates. I don't know whether Roosh advocates instant dates as the KDM model does, as I have not read the entire book.

Based on what I have read right now (about 50 pages), I can recommend this book without hesitation or reservation. The one other thing that makes me feel better about this material is that it was field tested in DC (presumably), which is where I live. This makes me believe that it will work on the women who live here.

Messages In This Thread