rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SJW says men shouldn't initiate conversation with women on the street

SJW says men shouldn't initiate conversation with women on the street

Quote: (11-13-2014 03:13 PM)CRR Wrote:  

Regarding "Plus, as it is now, women live longer than men. That means over their lifetime, women will pay more in taxes to maintain those streets. Financially speaking, the streets belong more to women than men."

That has to be one of the most idiotic statements I've ever heard, I think a new logical fallacy may have to be invented for it.

Not just a logical fallacy but factually incorrect. UK MRA's have been citing numbers showing men pay 2/3rds or more of all taxes. (Stands to reason, not only do men make more on average while working, but we take fewer years off to for child-rearing.)

Also, what is he saying? He believes women pay more for the streets and therefore have a right to get what they want on the streets. If I proved men pay more for the streets than women do, would that mean I have the right to get what I want from women on the streets? If the streets belong more to men than to women, are women obliged to give me head and/or a phone number?

Or maybe the streets are public spaces where everyone regardless of how much they pay is treated equally, including speaking to strangers if s/he so chooses.

Messages In This Thread