rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh and Others on Direct Game

Roosh and Others on Direct Game

Since this isn't the newbie forum, why not just start a post saying, "I used direct game tactic x, y, and z. I got laid/blown out."

Otherwise, it seems like a newbie question. Guys who are running game knows what works for them/us.

Most of the time, I'm total caveman direct. I hit a dance floor. Look a girl who gives me the eye, and I start grinding up on her. If she grinds back, I make out within 10 minutes. I isolate within 30-45 minutes. THen I try getting her out within 2 hours.

My experience doesn't mean that direct game is better or worse. It just means it works for me in certain circumstances. And since I've done my caveman move dozens of times, I speak from experience and thus don't need to preach dogma or ask what works "better."

Honestly, though, if you're asking such questions, you're a newbie - which means you shouldn't be overthinking these issues. You should just do what you're told. That sounds dickish in an "everyone's opinion matters," self-esteem society. But it's true. If you can't go out TONIGHT, and have a better than 50% chance of getting laid by at least a 6, then you should just do what successful people tell you to do. After a while, you'll realize why questions like these are sorta tiresome.

Messages In This Thread