rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Hamburg Chronicles: Aug/Dec 2014

The Hamburg Chronicles: Aug/Dec 2014

Quote: (11-11-2014 08:49 PM)HighSpeed_LowDrag Wrote:  

The three of us walk outside to find her fiancee and drop off the friend. He really doesn't like the fact that she's staying with me. Starts screaming and swearing at me in Polish - I remain impassive (I know he was swearing by the frequent repetition of the word kurva.) My target mentions he was in the army - hell, maybe he's some sort of ultra-nationalist freak or whatever. Meanwhile, the other girl is trying to get my number and asking where my apartment is and begging me to take care of her friend. My target and the fiancee get into an extended argument in Polish, and I have no clue what's going on .. until the target starts walking - away from me and the other two.

I follow her, trying to understand what's going on ... and the fiancee shoves me, hard.

That's why I prefer more tourist-friendly polish cities like Krakow or Wroclaw, where surely your foreign status doesn't have huge value to a girl's eyes, but people are more educated and open-minded, due to the wide university culture, and tools like the one you describes are usually not admitted in most of the venues, but relegated in second tier clubs out of the city centre.

Messages In This Thread