rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Net Neutrality: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?

Net Neutrality: Wolf in Sheep's Clothing?

Quote: (11-11-2014 10:18 PM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2014 08:07 PM)dholland662 Wrote:  

This was what started it all, linked to me on facebook a few days ago
http://shittywebcomics.tumblr.com/post/1...e-a-letter

Please, everyone, do your own research though.

I actually did do my own research as I indicated. I took these concerns to proponents and they did what many people here are doing: simply repeat what the law states it will do without any regard for the problem I have indicated.

Because, correct me if I am wrong, NN exists to keep the internet as it is today by giving the FCC power (what Obama said he wants) over the ISPs.
So I really fail to see why we need the law when nothing has gone wrong yet AND the government is hilariously incompetent at best and very corrupt at worst (IRS scandal for instance).

So as I see it, again correct me if I am wrong, we are asking for a law to simply preserve the status quo at the risk of government power over the best arena for free speech after a scandal where they cracked down on speech they did not like.

More to my research that this but everything else is not particularly relevant to this issue.

Messages In This Thread