rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When she talks bad about you, you did a good job

When she talks bad about you, you did a good job

Quote: (11-10-2014 10:53 PM)alecks Wrote:  

Of course you are right about women in general, yes they are fucked up but the way you wrote the post seem like your on some pyscho high horse. Are you putting on an act? You actually want women to talk shit about you because it means they secretly love you?

No, I don't put on acts, I have always been natural with girls. Actually, I never had such thoughts when dating girls ''I hope she thinks bad about me'' but I guess my acts during the relationship encouraged them to think that way and they usually had a positive outcome.

Too much of a dick probably won't work, as Zelcorpion said, with foreign girls you can be a nice guy with some alpha as a base, that is literally my game with non western girls. Actually that is probably how they will describe me.

As crazy as it may sound, some psychopathic characteristics seems to work well with the ladies.

Messages In This Thread