rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thinking of joining the military...

Thinking of joining the military...

Quote: (08-30-2011 09:38 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2011 06:47 PM)Sardino Wrote:  

Does anyone know of a program where you can go through military training without having to join an army?

Yeah, I'll PM you my parents contact info. They'll whip your ass into shape and drill the discipline of a skilled Ninja and Navy Seal on you!

When I was 7, I went to a private school that required a uniform with shirt and tie. If my white shirt was not impeccable and pressed (by me) and so much as one single wrinkle or stain was found during morning inspection, an ass whipping and no TV that night! Not to mention any grade below an A- was an automatic lock-up in my room for the weekend with NO TOYS or friends that can come visit me! It was boot camp at the age of 7!

My parents were no joke! The ass whippins I got would give them prison time in modern American society.

[Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

That sounds like exactly what I was looking for. If that kind of upbringing produces your level of game then sign me up!

Messages In This Thread