rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More Madness from Sverige

More Madness from Sverige

I'm actually not too concerned that Europe will get taken over. I think there is growing discontent amongst the natives. When that finally bursts forth, it's going to be a massive fury, the likes of which have not been seen almost in living memory. Native Europeans have been playing nice for the past few decades, but they have a point beyond which they won't be pushed. No one knows exactly when or where the dam will burst, but it will. Those warrior genes haven't gone away. That warrior culture hasn't gone away. It has just been dormant, that's all. Europeans have, historically, displayed an incredible capacity for war, and not just at the individual level. At an organisational level, they will mop the floor with the idiots in their midst, who will wish they'd never been born.

Further to that, I think a lot of people are completely unaware of just how much support they would have. If people think there are only going to be jihadists flowing in from elsewhere in opposition to them, they are sorely mistaken. Europeans, and white people in North America, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, not to mention even Latin America, would heed the call to arms. During the Balkan Wars of the 1990s, there were many Australians who went to fight for one side or the other. A fight for Europe itself would make that look like a walk in the park. There would also be a massive amount of moral and material support for the native Europeans. Again, it's worth pointing out that all of the support by the Irish diaspora in the U.S. during the 70s and 80s for the IRA would be dwarfed by the funds and arms that would flow into Europe from the rest of the West. Eastern Europeans, too, would be spoiling for a fight. Many remember when their ancestors were oppressed by Muslims, and many also remember the pivotal role those such as Jan Sobieski played in turning the tide. Russians, Poles, Hungarians and Serbs will be amongst the most steadfast allies of their British, Swedish, Dutch and French brethren.

The two things I worry about are the following. The first is that many historic landmarks would be deliberately vandalised or destroyed by the barbarians. The second is that in overcoming this enemy, Europeans, and Europe, would overreact and turn their own societies into something extremely authoritarian, and throw out many of the good parts of their heritage.

I also don't think that the violence (at least from Europeans) would extend to other ethnic minorities (perhaps Indians by mistake or perhaps from some opportunist idiots). I don't think Europeans would go on a rampage against Chinese immigrants, for instance. I think other immigrants would either try to stay neutral, or would side with native Europeans. If they were smart they would know which side their bread was buttered on.

Messages In This Thread