rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Keeping up the momentum once you get the bang

Keeping up the momentum once you get the bang

Quote: (08-30-2011 02:24 AM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

Most people have some sort of schedule, some sort of goals, some sort of weekly activities that they stick to.

In my case, with some flexibility, spreaded throughout the week, I have to:

-Go to classes at uni
-Go to my intern work
-Go to the gym
-Go jogging
-Go to my Yoga classes
-Meditate
-Read
-Go out at night and approach girls

It is part of my weekly schedule. It is something I must do regularly, it is part of my dicipline. (And for any dicipline to work, it must be flexible)

I might be banging one girl. I might be banging two girls. I might just be jerking off.

There will still have to have that slot on my weekly schedule to go out and pull girls, same way I go to Yoga class, to university, to work...

It is something that I do regularly.

I think it is on that sense that they say that this thing we do ie pulling girls is a job.

Everything I do, I do because it makes sense to me on a deeper level, and it works for my long term achievements and goals, all steeming from my deep desire and sense of improvement and whole-being.

Going out to pull chicks is something to be integrated to your routine, like other 'average' things you do.

This was something I was doing for a while, right after reading Bang, and its something I need to start doing again. I stopped due to limited funds, but watching a good friend of mine who's been sober for over a year now go out with just soda water has given me inspiration. I think Im gonna start hitting local places on their busy days with no money in hand just for practice.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Messages In This Thread