rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

What's the matter with Toronto? Seriously...

I mostly do nightclubs so I can provide you with the ones I personally think are the best.

This Is London - Saturday
TIL on saturdays is jam packed and has tons of good looking girls. TIL used to be known for playing house music, so that would attract all the ukrainians, russians, serbs, all the europeans in general who are into house music. But now they mix it up with hip hop, top 40 and house. Still though, saturdays are packed with a lot of girls.

Cheval - Sunday
Every single sunday I have gone to Cheval has been amazing, and I've been a ton of times. It's supposed to be 25+ but most of the people in there are 21-28. A LOT of girls, a lot of hotties. You need to know someone or have booth/bottles upstairs to be allowed to go up there, but if you can that bracelet, you're set. The first/main floor is always packed so it gets kind of annoying, but upstairs is like a rooftop so you can smoke anywhere and it's not as packed as downstairs. This means you can use the "do you have a light?" pretty easily lol. So if you can get the VIP bracelet to go up and down the whole night, you're golden.

Century Room - Sunday
same as Cheval, except a tiny bit smaller and 1 floor.

Muzik - Friday, Saturday
this is one of the best clubs in this huge city. Be warned though, a lot of ballers and high-class older guys go here to flaunt, but if you can get booth/bottle there with some friends, you really should. It's more expensive than the other clubs, but it's worth it. It's a big place and usually has a lot of smoking hot russians/eastern europeans. When you're in line to enter and you get to the door, you'll see a line of maybe 10-15 hot eastern european women in fur coats standing there holding a kind of notebook+pen; their job is to pretty much take you to your booth lol. I've personally never seen that anywhere else, but this goes to show the class of this club.

Skybar - Saturdays
good for house junkies

Guvernment - Friday, Saturday
one of the biggest clubs I've ever been in. It is consistently rated a top 10 club in the world. I personally don't like it because it is WAY too big and there's a lot of drugged out people in there. But you'll find a lot of easy lays, a lot of drunk girls, and on some days a lot of asians if you're into that.

C-Lounge - Mondays
best club on a monday night

My Apartment - Fridays
very good on fridays. It is not in downtown Toronto, it is in a suburb called Mississauga, so most of the girls in there live near the suburb so getting them chill afterwards is not such a mission. It is only good on fridays, don't bother any other days.

Zubar - Saturday
same as my apartment but this one is in Burlington. A lot of people from surrounding suburbs such as Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton and Hamilton will head there. HUGE patio (probably bigger than inside) with a couple big bars, so a lot of hotties chill outside and smoke and drink. It's like 2 different clubs in one.

Cobra - Wednesday
best club on wednesdays. I have only been there maybe 4 times but each time had a good number of 7s, 8s and 9s.

The Drake
it is a mix of a pub, lounge and nightclub. This is very good for a more mature crowd. A lot of good looking people mingling and drinking and a bit of dancing. Definitely check it out. A lot of more mature girls looking for a guy to lead them out of the club in a classy way (lol).

Brunswick House - friday, saturday
The Brunny... only go there if you're into the younger university girls. University of Toronto is just around the corner, and this club is a mix of a pub and a club. Dress code is not strict and it's pretty much a slop show. But I've picked up a good number of girls out of this place. It is easy because the girls are uni students meaning they're wilder, more open and feel free since they're most likely living on residence and not at home. But BE WARNED this place is hit or miss.

Any place in Greek Town - Fridays and Saturdays
There are a few spots in Greek Town (Danforth & Broadview) that for some reason always have beautiful women. 521, Local, and all the lounges/bars there usually have VERY hot girls. They won't be jam packed spots, but there's always groups of good looking girls either sitting down in a resto/bar having a bite + martinis, and then heading down to 521 or Local for some music and guys to swoop them lol. I personally love this area, I don't know what it is but there's always hotties here.

Also some other good ones to check out:
Rockwood - mondays
Brant House - saturdays
Tryst - fridays
Wetbar - saturdays
Tattoo Rock Parlor I hear is good but I have never been

That's it for nightclubs that I can think of off the top of my head. There's also a ton of pubs, bars, malls, lounges, etc

Messages In This Thread