rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Soviet Propaganda Believed by Most Americans Today

Soviet Propaganda Believed by Most Americans Today

Reading this sent a shiver down my spine. Thanks for sharing. This guy's blog has a lot of good posts about a lot of different things.

It's incredible to think that we might be brought down by an ideological weapon invented by a long dead tyrant. It's like being bitten by a venomous snake. Yeah, you can kill him when he's biting you but the venom's already in you and it's gonna get you eventually.

This is some advanced analysis and through my studies on the Cold War period and doing research on Stasi psychological warfare tactics, I've been thinking that something like this might have been going on for quite a long time.

The author of this blog post mentioned the Venona files and what he says about them is spot on. Not only were those 'xenophobic' loud-mouthed right-wing Cold Warriors right about how the government and media were infiltrated by Communists, it was way more deep and pervasive than even they could've imagined.

My greatest fear is that the SJW, cultural marxist crowd will take the reins of the IRS, NSA and our domestic surveillance agencies at some point. We all know how they like getting people who disagree with them fired from their jobs. There may come a time down the road when they use private communications as blackmail or threatening people to fall in line or lose their livelihood.

They could literally turn the entire country into a prison state in a few decades.

It's also interesting to me how the left hates letting people leave the country. They were the architects of FATCA and want to know about anyone who has overseas bank accounts. They've also bullied foreign banks into not working with Americans who might want to get out of Dodge when the getting's good.

This government is building the infrastructure someone could use to enslave us.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...ma/276635/

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread