rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

Quote: (08-30-2011 12:09 AM)CupCake Wrote:  

My tolerance to flakiness is at all all-time low. I think I'll be writing about it soon.

Please do.

Back in April / May I was going through this down period where I just hooked up with crazy psycho bitches, one after the other. The flaking was unberable, but I still kept at it... because they were hot.

It is awful, awful, awful the power a hot girl can have on you.

It was traumatizing that I blocked out from my memory most of the bad experience I got with those girls. But I remember one of the first flakes one of them gave me.

We were to go out a Wed night, we had agreed on this almost a week prior. Two hours before we were to meet, I decided, just for safety, to text her to see if it was still on. She answers saying that she "had to take her mother to the hospital". Later I learned that she knew of that appointment to the hospital even prior to setting the date with me... and she just let me know 'by accident' hours before the actual date.

...But she was so cute that I kept pushing for it... and I dragged that shit for months... with more than one girl...

arrgghhh flaking. It makes me want to go homicidal

Messages In This Thread