rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perth Australia - Summary

Perth Australia - Summary

Quote: (11-04-2014 09:10 PM)mvp Wrote:  

Great summary Ruin. I lived in Perth for 18 months a couple of years back. You basically nailed the types of girls in the city especially the travel,travel,travel and gold-digging bit which is spot on!

When talking about how cliquey the city is it reminded me of my own experience. Being a Pom(British for non Aussies or Brits) and not knowing a single person when i moved out there, it was a struggle to get a good group of Australian friends. Reason for this is due to its isolation every group you meet went to the same school, university and lived in the same neighbourhood so why bother meeting another Pom or Irish guy straight off the plane! Most of my friends were expats but after 6 months I started making in-roads with the local girls and getting introduced to more and more which is when i started having some serious fun!

Mining was booming at the time so you found a load of FIFO guys coming in for the weekend getting sh*t faced and with zero game so competition wasn't too tough on that side of things.

A key thing in Perth is qualify qualify and qualify you'll be surprised, it's a city with a small town mentality. You will find some stunning 8+ girls who are 18-24 but guess what, they are engaged or married to their high school sweetheart who is doing FIFO work, so you can waste a lot of time at the beginning. This brings me nicely on to the golden nugget of Perth. Your target market should be 25-35 yr old divorcees. Remember those high school FIFO sweethearts...well i think divorce rates in Perth are at least 50% or higher in these young couples. Mr. FIFO is up in god knows where for 3 weeks every month so HB7/8/9 is lonely with a lot of cash from her sugar daddy sweating his balls off in 50c heat up North. She wants to get laid and and will cheat hence the divorce hence your perfect target market.

As a generalisation most WA guys go straight out of High School to the mines, they are extremely uncultured and uneducated. Game I witnessed a lot was "How you doing beautiful/brown eyes/big tits etc...? If you have a better opener than this you can go a long way!

I lived in Subiaco good bars are:

Llama Bar- good crowd of mostly 7+ girls

Gold Bar- 8+ girls, gold diggers, need to flash the cash but good music also go early or go with HBs or you are not getting in

Subi Hotel-Chilled during the week, good atmosphere and those divorcees are high in number on the weekends

Other recommended spots:

Raffles on Wednesday-HBs looking for AFL players but you may get lucky

Claremont Hotel Thursday as already mentioned-student night but be prepared for some absolutely soul sucking conversations and blank stares if you try to say anything interesting/intelligent

Northbridge on weekends as already mentioned I liked the Aberdeen Hotel (The Deen) for younger chicks and the Shed for Rock music and backpackers.

Leederville You MUST hit The Garden ( you can already see how original Perth is with the number of times I've had to say The for a bar/club name!) Good atmosphere and chilled vibe during the early afternoon and evening then when it closes you go next door to....you guessed it THE Leederville Hotel or Hip-E club.

Another good place to go to is always Horse Races for big race days like New Years day etc. Plenty of good looking ladies around.

Key place you missed is the Cottesloe Hotel on the weekend during the day or for a Sunday session. Great place if you can get past the cockblockers!

I could go on for ever and ever but overall I enjoyed my time in the city after the first 6 months but in my opinion it is not a city for young guys on the prowl. You are better off hitting Sydney or Melbourne. Perfect City if you have a family and want to settle down but i doubt this appeals to 99% of the guys on this forum!

i should have compared notes to you first mate before i wrote this [Image: tongue.gif] great summary

Messages In This Thread