rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Picking up 18-20 year olds

Quote: (11-04-2014 03:56 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2014 01:57 PM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Damn Gio just read this whole thread and your writing has to be some of the most inspirational material ever!

It seems to nearly get more fun as you get older.

I'm glad that you find inspiration from my experiences.

For the past 5 years, I have been teaching myself the art and science of how to seduce 18 and 19 year olds.

I am now 38 years old. It has been an amazing journey of self discovery and self improvement.

It does get more fun as I get older. It becomes more of a novelty, more of a fantasy, more erotic, etc.

As my skills have gotten better, I am getting hotter and hotter college girls. I have experienced things that most men can only dream about.

What a journey it has been!

I feel like this sometimes:

[Image: mindblown2.png]

Quote: (11-04-2014 01:11 PM)Catch 22 Wrote:  

What's the approach with Seeking Arrangement? Looks like you've got to pay?

I basically run "Seeking Arrangement" game. I just do it without the website. I approach many young girls in search of those who looking to hang out with an older man.

I do pay for little things like tacos, cheeseburgers, pizza, ice cream, beer, weed, etc.

Most of my dates are less than 25 dollars.

I mostly go after college freshman and sophomores who live in the dorms or with roommates.

Many of them them love to take a "break" from their everyday social circle and spend time with an older man who knows how to turn them on better then the guys here own age.

It's a fantasy for me and it's also a fantasy for them.

Just the fact that I have a car, I know all the best local places to eat, and I can buy beer makes me an attractive option for these girls.

Of course, I try to take great care of myself and age as gracefully as possible.

I hope to be posting in this thread for many years!

I view Seeking Arrangement Game as more than buying food and drinks as you mentioned. What you mentioned seems like paying for dates. I know there are different kinds of girls on Seeking Arrangement but generally, this site is based on being a "sponsor", providing a girl with gifts or money that extend beyond the normal dating costs of alcohol and food.

Messages In This Thread