rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scientific American suggests removing names from resumes and CVs

Scientific American suggests removing names from resumes and CVs

WalterBlack you might have successfully adapted to the British culture and therefore make an exception to the introverted immigrant type I described in my post. Having said that, watching British TV and eating British food doesn't make you British just like sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken.

You may have the British accent and the British passport and you can say ''I'm from U.K'' but it will still make a confusion when you say ''I'm British'' or when your friend introduces you as ''British'' to other people. Therefore, if a company wants to hire a British guy for representative purposes (for example a golf club I know hires only Brits to deal with clients) or if I need a British guy to represent England, you will be passed on. And I'm saying this with the deepest sympathy. This is not racism. This is life. You need to get over it, I know I did.

Messages In This Thread