rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

Older Woman (50+) Angry That She's Invisible To Men

All of you younger guys, please print out Days of Broken Arrow's post #63 and hang on your headboard. He described a post-35 year old woman on the hunt down to the last detail. There is a lot of talk around here about the crazy and destructive shit young women and single mothers do but there is rarely a mention about attractive, never married, childless women around the age of 40 looking to "settle down". From my experience, these women are WITHOUT A DOUBT the most dangerous people I have ever met.

I knew at a young age I was not going to pay full price for a carousel rider or become beta bucks and get barked at by an ex-rider, but I had a stupid fantasy in my head thinking I was going to find a great woman my age when I approached my mid 30's. My thought process was "Hey, by then some of these women will get their shit together, save up some cash and stop acting like a 13 year old." I was incorrect, all you get are more demands, more drama, more financial ruin! If you think women your age are off their rockers, just wait until you interact with single women your age 10 years from now. Jesus Titty Fucking Christ you guys are in for a treat. [Image: smile.gif]

My experience with women after age 30 is why I keep myself in shape so I can pull 20 something women. I only associate with older women while at work and family events. I am polite and friendly to them but I will not be in a relationship with them, let alone marry one. I have ZERO regrets about going this route seeing the mess most of my friends and family my age are in. I just laugh about it anymore any play with my toys.

If you ever see an attractive, childless, single woman around 40 in a club, be careful and watch your back my friend!!! If she isn't a widower, there is a reason she is single and childless!!! She may come across as the unicorn you have been looking for but that is because she has decades of practice at deceit and manipulation. If you do decide to do something stupid... triple wrap it, pull out, crop dust the neighborhood with spermicide, burn the rubbers and scatter the ashes half way across the globe!

Protect yourselves guys!

Messages In This Thread