rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 3 Habits 2014

Top 3 Habits 2014

Here are some positive changes that I've effected in 2014:

- eat only healthy, natural food during the week (M-F). This means, personally, a lot of Japanese food. I buy a Japanese bento (boxed lunch) for lunch, full of good meats, vegetables, and white rice. Overall, a very healthy lunch. At night M-F, I continue to eat only natural, healthy foods - seaweed, natto (fermented beans), etc. On weekends I can eat sweets, but if I'm having a meal, it can only be healthy - good, wholesome food like Japanese, some Greek food, etc. (lots of good meats and vegetables, even if high in fat). Think something like the Paleo diet.

- fasting. I fast two days per week. It's not hard. I drink only water or green tea. This saves me money and it's good for the health in a variety of ways. See the fasting threads for more on this (I'll write an update there soon).

- situps in the morning (currently 70 per day, not a whole lot, but I just started). I plan to do more and more as the months pass.

I also started on a cold shower routine, but stopped this winter because it's just too cold. But I must say that cold showers are great, they make you feel so nice and refreshed. It seemed to help with skin redness too.

I'm dressing better as well, finding my own style. Generally I am better than I have ever been!

Things I need to work on:

- I bought a juicer over the summer that I need to use more. Ideally, I will use this at night after eating a healthy lunch.

- get more into lifting. Scary because I have never been the type to lift, but I am beginning to see the light, thanks to y'all.

- sleep more. I sleep enough, but I think that not having Internet at home will help. I'd like to get 7-8 hours on average per night. Right now it's about 6-7.

Messages In This Thread