rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 3 Habits 2014

Top 3 Habits 2014

Quote: (11-03-2014 12:56 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm currently making this a consistent habit for non-weekend days of the week. That's two extra hours more or less of productivity daily.

Ya waking up before dawn I think is key. I found this out through surfing where ya get up early to be on the water for first light. By the time you have surfed for two hours, driven home and had breakfast most people are still asleep. You feel like a king and you productivity go through the roof.

Some tips:

- Have a shower or jog. Make sure you body knows its time to wake up fully. Bright light therapy is great for this.
- Never go back to sleep for a nap or 'a few minutes'. It messes your body clock up big time.
- Leave your bedroom and get dressed. If possible leave your apartment. If you stay in your boxers or try study/read in your room you will usually get nothing done and end up distracted/back asleep.

Quote: (11-03-2014 01:06 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Cutting back on alcohol

Being audacious. I've had more "crazy" interactions this year than my previous years combined, pretty much all of them involving work and girls. I've made a huge leap in taking all the things that I've always wanted to say, all the things kicking around my brain, and actually saying them. The results are insane. I've become 100% comfortable in heated arguments, comfortable with pissing people off and using speech to bring them back to a rational state of mind. Being brutally honest and not backing down from my position by an inch.

Good post. I think the two of these are highly related.

I found once I gave up drink I started getting a lot more emotionally driven and broke down a lot of barriers. Because you are not partying hard you start to express those same intense emotions during the day instead. I think drink really dulls your ambition and drive. When you remove it you really step up to the plate and start charging.

I have done some pretty crazy stuff also through out the year that I wouldn't have done back when I was a heavy drinker. Its hard to sustain completely but the benefits of cutting it back are huge.

Messages In This Thread