rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Life Of A Start-up

The Life Of A Start-up

In all the years of trying to keep my start-up functioning, I can only come to one reason I haven't hit the auto-destruct button: the fear of having everything I've done vanish down the economic bowl. I went into this in 2006 sure I would be running a real player in my industry in the first year. Short story: it never happened. Now I have a product which may finally put the company on the map, but who really knows the future?
Seriously, you have to face the possibility of failure. We only hear about the successes, not the all the ones who had to lock the doors a and see their car towed off by the repo-man.
why do I keep soldiering on? Because I can't bear going back to the back bench or cubicle. I hated all the years I was confined to a small work area and told to keep knocking out formulas while the entire industry sank into the mud. NFW will I ever go back to that.

Messages In This Thread