rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got played....

I got played....

OG. I want to thank you for writing this and having the courage to actually talk about this. I relate to this story and I've been slipping recently and this is a great redpill reminder and lesson. Thanks for sharing. PM me if you'd like to talk, hope things get better for you man [Image: grouphug.gif]

Quote: (11-01-2014 01:15 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Then I did what every guy that gets dumped and going through a break up should never do, I did some online detective work. I couldn't find her facebook page because it was private, and I personally don't have facebook so she wasn't a friend and I never looked at her facebook page unless she showed it to me.

I did however, find her instagram page and when I looked at it I saw she had posted a picture of her with some hippy looking dude from 5 days prior, and underneath in the caption she wrote: "So blessed to have the man of my dreams in my life, you are my king."

Reading that was like a bunch in the gut, I seriously felt sick to my stomache and instantly felt a cocktail of different emotions, shock, disbelief, disgust, anger, remorse, self-loathing, etc.

I seriously couldn't believe that only 3 weeks after breaking up with me, she had already moved on to a new guy and was posting pictures of on him on instagram saying that he was the man of her dreams and her king.

Literally just over a month ago she was posting pictures of me and her on facebook and instagram saying the same exact things about me.

I just can't believe how quickly this girl that I had treated like a queen and dated for the last 10 months, who I had living in my house, spending literally almost all of my time with day and night, could just flip the script like that and fucking take off and shack up with a new dude immediately and post shit on social media that he's the man of her dreams, etc.

It's not even about you, you're just an accessory to show off to her friends, and so is this new guy.

Women are looking for a man to plug into their equation in life.

Women love the image of you, what you provide to them that they want or need, what fantasy number you can help them check off of their internal list. If you look at a women’s life…her series of lovers that she takes…the high-school boyfriend, her first love which she spends years with, the alpha that breaks her heart, the big bearded lumberjack guy, the thin hipster dude, the rich stock broker boyfriend, the solid child-raising husband…the hippy guy she's dating now

All of the guys she “loves” are just a set of internal fantasy men that she has in her head from adolescence. When she finds a convenient guy who happens to fit a fantasy, she acquires him, experiences him, fucks him, whatever, so she can check off one row of her mental list of fantasy conquest boyfriends. In most cases if you ask her what the guy was actually LIKE, what he thought, what he cared about, etc, it’s unlikely she even noticed. His actual thoughts were irrelevant. His wants and needs, his dreams, weren’t something she was even conscious of, except to the extent that his dreams were part of her fantasy of him. He wasn’t really a human being at all, in her view.

Many women really view men as horses, and they are the riders. High-strung, maybe beautiful horses yes, but in the end, just animals to help them achieve their goals.

valhalla

Messages In This Thread