rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got played....

I got played....

Quote: (11-01-2014 01:15 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

gf found another man.

Things you have learned (or should have learned) from this:

1)NEVER EVER EVER EEEEVVER move in with a woman, or have a woman move in with you. Stop that shit. You're lucky that she found a rich dude to gold dig off of (Marin country = rich folks disneyland of a neighborhood) Or else she could have gotten some money out of you with the break up (if she was smart) there's other reasons but this is the main one. Never do this. You actually got REALLY lucky here.

2)DO NOT contact a woman unless you're setting up a meet with her at your place or first date somewhere. All you did was send her texts etc etc, now if she contacts you first, then ok, but still parlay that conversation into a bang at your place.

3)DATE MULTIPLE WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME.
There's so many easy ways to do this, join a salsa class, do Tinder, go to a museum regularly, something! (Yes I know you live in Nor Cal I used to as well so I know but still I was able to pull it off.)
When you date multiple women, you don't care if one woman leaves you. . .You've got OTHERS! . . .ANNNND usually women will come back to you if you do it right

4)Women come back to you(not this one as you fucked it up already) if you do it right:

How to "Do it right"

-Do NOT contact her
- DO. NOT. CONTACT. HER!
-Do NOT like, visit, comment on her facebook, snapchat, tinder, tumblr, myspace, freindster, whatever
-Do NOT email her
-Do NOT text her
-Make sure you're Hittin' that pussy right in the bed while you're still "together."
-Keep her info in your phone, and set an alarm for about 5-6 months.

Then Text her something like "Hey was just thinking about you" Or "What's up" (no compliments!)

If she responds, set up a meet AT YOUR PLACE.
If she contacts you out of the blue, set up a meet AT YOUR PLACE.

If you get nothing from her then don't contact her for 5-6 months, basically once a girl leaves she's instantly downgraded to "I'm too lazy to try to get girls to night so Ill text this chick I banged 5-6 months ago. Women do come back to bang dudes they've banged before given they were hittin' it right and weren't Spicy Herbs when she was with him. Most of the time women leave for other reasons such as:

A)She found a beta provider/rich man whatever (what happened here somewhat)
B)She got bored
C)she wants a serious relationship/marriage and you can't give it to her
D)she wants to fuck another alpha and beta-ize him (which will happen and she'll get bored, hence the 5-6 month thing)

You have to realize that her clock is ticking, she needs a beta provider male so that she can have kids, I KNOW you were not planning on marrying her right? right?? RIIIGHT???

If you were, then you should slap yourself upside the head. If you're looking to get married, then look for ways to get financially independent, and go to EE, SEA, or China (if you're white) and find a nice 19 year old wife that wants to take care of you and bear your children. Make sure you have enough money coming in to provide a very comfortable life with your family if you intend to go that route.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread