rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got played....

I got played....

Things like this suck but it could have been a lot worse. IMO you dodged a bullet (no kid/shit stolen/major drama)
You wise up, move on and become a better man for it

In the future lock down different aspects of your life and keep them completely separate.

Party girls are great fun and are the best for sex but should have no contact with your house or work.
Asking her to be involved with your job and/or stay at your face should be avoided.

Party/damaged girls:
- fuck at their place if possible. If at yours they leave when you do or before. She doesn't hang around.
- never give them money or access to your stuff
- tell them nothing important or disinformation. Vague work/personal details, nothing she can leverage at a later date.
- fuck them a lot and enjoy because they won't last
- when it goes south cut them free and avoid the fallout

I had a similar girl last year and the sex was some of the best I had. Fortunately I kept her away from work, friends and anything important. Eventually when it all went bad I had other girls already lined up and it was easy to next her and move one. I still think of how good that sex was though.

Don't beat yourself up over it but definitely try learn from what happened. As other have pointed out, and yourself, there was quite a few red flags but its always easy to notice them in hindsight and good pussy does blur the vision.

Messages In This Thread