rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Apocalypse Opener

Apocalypse Opener

I'd never heard of AO before. If you have the balls to do it though, more power to you. In the end, you'll probably get just as many lays as the guy with good indirect game because AO saves so much time. If only 5 lays out of a 100 approached come from AO, it may be worth it considering with indirect, you'll have to get the number, then she may not call back, then you got to get her on the date, maybe a second one. So I can see AO being a great way to conserve time, effort and money...if you have the guts. The guy on the sosuave link said he got 14 lays out of a hundred, and that they were all hot. I suppose that's possible if you are good looking, well-groomed and kind of fit the idea of what a wide variety of women think is attractive. If you look or come off the least bit creepy, I can't see having any luck with this.

Messages In This Thread