rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've started using Tinder and lying to girls and I'm getting laid

I've started using Tinder and lying to girls and I'm getting laid

Quote: (10-29-2014 09:47 PM)Road_Less_Taken Wrote:  

Fair enough, I'm only 23 but every year seems to be getting better. Granted most of that is probably in terms of personal improvements, also I look young for my age so every year helps.

I totally get knocking down your age when your in your 30's but 26... aren't girls impressed your done school and experienced, while still not being much older?

The answer on average is emphatically no.

I have told 21 year olds I am 25, which from looks alone is completely believable (I've been guessed 24 by multiple strangers) girls balk immediately.

You're 23. So you know about no offense, a pile of shit about this issue.

I don't know why you have this belief unless a friend or two of yours that is older and really good looking (7.5+) tells their real age (27+) and get great results with young chicks (18-20yo). That is the only possibility I see.

With the average American college girl the rule (not the exceptions (really good looking guy) is that every year after 24 costs you a significant amount in perception.

You know how I know a college girl really likes me and wants to fuck me?

She never asks my age before fucking me. This happens with maybe 30% of the college girls I get on dates. They just don't ask. Most do on the first date if you look older than 24. Once you can be guessed as older than 24 it becomes an issue where they need to decide for themselves whether they want to have the "older guy experience".

You are speaking about problems you don't have yet. Your views will change at 30-32 if you look young for your age. That or you will drop out of chasing American college chicks.

Cherish your opportunities while you have them. Else you will have to make good $ and go abroad while knowing in the back of your mind the young girls' reason for liking you is really about your American passport and $ rather than your looks and personality (i.e. if you were not American and did not make a significant amount more in wages of their country's average male you wouldn't be shit to them).

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Messages In This Thread