rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

I-Just-Had-A-Threesome Thread

That was 2 years ago, but since I just found this thread...

I went drinking with a college buddy to a pub just in front of the college. We met 2 girls there, chatted, and got VERY drunk. Since we were both in exam sessions, it was only 7 PM. Yeah, I know that's early to be drunk.

My buddy said, in a funny tone, let's make a 4some in the college! We all laughed at the idea, but as we were talking, this crazy idea began to make sense, as we were heading to the store to get condoms just beside the bar.

I was one of the leaders of the student association, so I had to keys and access to some rooms in the college where people don't go. I opened the meeting room and we all got naked in that room and started the 4some. Then we hear steps in the corridor (many people) and keys clicking, so we quickly head in the "closet" (a 2m x 2m room used for storage) and lock the door right before the meeting room door opens and people take seats and start a meeting. 1 hour later we were all finished, but the meeting was still going on, and the only exit was cutting through that room. Impossible for now.

We could clearly hear the attendees talking and the meeting would last 3 more hours. So we all put our clothes back, hid our faces using bags we found in that room. One gave the signal, and we stormed in the meeting room under the (very) curious looks, and head to the exit door. We took the bags off, put them in the garbage, and headed to the pub for the second round of drinks.

Messages In This Thread