rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obsessive/Stalker Chicks

Obsessive/Stalker Chicks

Okay, so there's this girl who is really freaking me out. We hooked up once a really long time ago, and now she's almost a full fledged stalker. At first I was flattered that she was pursuing me so strongly, but now it's just creepy. She'll text me all this crazy shit like, "We belong together," or "We would make such a cute couple."

When things were just beginning to get weird, I would take the time to respond to her texts and emails, making it clear I wasn't interested in her. Any sane person would take the hint and move on, but this girl simply will not quit. At this point, I don't respond to any attempt she makes to contact me, and yet she continues. I am so glad she doesn't know where I live and the most she has is my cell number. Obviously, I've done what I can to limit my accessibility (blocked my email and facebook), but I still feel really uneasy about this girl.

I'd love to hear some advice from other guys who have dealt with obsessive, stalker chicks...

Messages In This Thread