rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" video supposedly exposes "street harassment".

"10 Hours of Walking in NYC as a Woman" video supposedly exposes "street harassment".

Quote: (10-28-2014 01:28 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Lmao "all backgrounds" because 90% of the people in that video...weren't black.

Give me a break, someone saying hi to you isn't harassment, the dude in the purple was selling something. 2 guys that wouldn't give up is all I saw (that was the closest thing i saw). The rest were snide remarks by guys not "harassment".

Some of those dudes seemed actually genuine not to mention some of the guys sitting down or next to a table were SELLING something.

Don't like it ? MOVE. Don't like the comments ? Dress in a burqa.

Youtube comments section looks promising.

Thing is the video was done by a guy, (he made the Reddit post) and the lady was a "Talent" he paid to do the video. Basically he walked though Harlem for most of the video...

"10 hours of walking" and the only footage he showed was 2 minutes of walking through Harlem?

"All backgrounds"? eh? Seems like this guy is a professional troll trying to get attention/money (he's asking for donations) than trying to "Change" something.

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread