rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 simple steps to build a (tax free) location independent income
simple steps to build a (tax free) location independent income
Quote: (10-26-2014 10:46 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

This is good information. But let me just take it one step further.

If a business owner or internet marketer is able to profit after paying you $10 for an article, then he is getting more than $10 value for that article in the long run.

Therefore, it's better to put expend your writing energy on your own properties. After all, chances are that your client hasn't got any magical leverage (some companies do, not your average oDesk client though).

Content on your own .com belongs to you lock, stock and barrel and can still pay you in 5 years or be leveraged in other ways.

In other words, in the longer term you want to own your own shit rather than making others money.

ya definitely man its still a J-O-B and youre getting exploited by default

still location independent though, higher pay than in a standard office job and you can set your own hours... and its the fastest way for location independence I know

but this is certainly not someting I wanna do for the rest of my life! Im actually trying to break into info marketing right now and use my freelance income to fund my other IM ventures

buddy of mine is freelancing and saving the money to invest in real estate also something I wanna look into

Quote:Quote:

Very good information.

Beyond Border made a very good thread about freelancing some time ago.

We should add that writing or doing SEO work can get old very quickly. Even if you like writing, once you do it for a job it is not that fun anymore... On the other hand it is very easy to get into. You can just book a flight to a region with low living costs, such as SEA, read the advices here and get started. You dont even need more savings than for a few weeks to make it happen, but obviously you need to work your ass off for the first few months.

The best thing is that you will learn a lot. Every job will give you new insights in the internet marketing and you will learn what actually works.

exactly man that shit gets old real quick but the fastest way for location independence. Id say get in, make your money and use it to fund other ventures... almost like the drug game haha

Messages In This Thread