rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want a LTR/girlfriend? Here's how to get one.

Do you want a LTR/girlfriend? Here's how to get one.

These things are subjective. I didn't bang my ex the first night I met her, nor the other before that. In fact, none of my four relationships longer than six months started with a bang the first night. (In order: 1 1/2 years, 1 year, 3 years, 6 months)

The most recent two I met in clubs, made out with them, got a number and bounced out. I think text game is more important in really making an effect on a girl's psyche. Last night you were some drunk dude who she was infatuated with. This morning she's laughing at your texts and getting turned on.

Like I said though, it's subjective and the variance in this is so wide. There isn't just one type of girl you run into. Of the, admittedly, few girls I've had first night sex with, all of them kept in contact after, but it just faded out. I haven't had a meaningful relationship with a girl I've banged the first night. Probably a good thing in my book.

So if the advice is for guys looking to get into a "serious" LTR, I'd say from my experience, fucking the first night is probably not the best move.

Messages In This Thread